The Third Caucasian Mathematics Conference (CMC-III).
Rostov-on-Don, Russia, August 26 - 29, 2019.
Under the auspices of the European Mathematical Society and the cooperation of the Armenian, Azerbaijan, Georgian, Iranian, Russian and Turkish Mathematical Societies.
Working days of the CMC-III conference: 26-29 August 2019.Arrival: 25 August 2019. Departure: 30 August 2019.
The Program Committee (The Steering Committee)
1. Volker Mehrmann (ex officio: President of European Mathematical Society)
2. Stanislaw Janeczko (ex officio: Chair of the EMS Solidarity Committee)
3. Yuri Movsisyan (President of Armenian Mathematical Society)
4. Asaf Hajiyev (Representative of Azerbaijan Mathematical Society)
5. Roland Duduchava (Chairman of the Georgian National Committee for Mathematics)
6. Mohammad Sal Moslehian (Representative of Iranian Mathematical Society)
7. Armen Sergeev (Representative of Moscow Mathematical Society and Vice-President of EMS)
8. Betül Tanbay (Representative of Turkish Mathematical Society and Vice-President of EMS)
The Scientific Advisory Committee
1. Saied Azam (Iran)
2. Alexander Bufetov (Russia)
3. Pavel Exner (Czech Republic)
4. Tigran Harutyunyan (Armenia)
5. Garib Murshudov (Azerbaijan)
6. Eugene Shargorodsky (UK / Georgia)
7. Ali Ülger (Turkey)
The Organizing Committee:
Armen Sergeev (chair)
Alexey Karapetyants (co-chair, local organizer)
Olga Pichugina (scientific secretary)
1. completed and signed Visa Invitation Application Form;
2. a photocopy of your passport.
Important: The official invitation procedure may take up to 4-6 weeks (depending on the country of your residence and having in mind the summer high season). After receiving this letter, you will be able to apply for your visa in a nearest Russian consulate in your country. Therefore, those wishing to receive the official invitation letter should send us the above documents not later than 10 of June 2019. As usual, the sooner is the better.
Invitation letter from the Organizing Committee. If you need an invitation letter from the Organizing Committee for your paperwork at your university acknowledging your planned participation at CMC-III, you are most welcome to request this letter after registration at the website http://rus-cmc.sfedu.ru/ . This letter will not serve you for visa purposes.
Conference fees. The Conference Participation Fee: 30 USD or its equivalent in Rubles or Euros is to be paid upon arrival at registration desc. There will be also banquet and excursion fees, which are not obligatory, of course. The amount of banquet and excursion fees will be known shortly before the conference. However, the total amount of all fees should not exceed 100 USD. We recall again that only the Conference Participation Fee 30 USD is obligatory.